First, start #81 for the year, is the pompadour on a rainbow pony by moonprincessluna from the Stitching Pirates on Deviant Art. The design is called Rainbow Dash. I'm stitching it on a the purple strip on my mystery fabric:
I do love watching all your projects slowly grow over time. Never thought about using stiff fabric to sew in hand. I may have to give that a try someday. :)
Very nice progress, and I totally get it regarding aida and frames - the few times I stitch on aida, it's so stiff I can get away with in hand stitching :)
10 comments:
I do love watching all your projects slowly grow over time. Never thought about using stiff fabric to sew in hand. I may have to give that a try someday. :)
Love the last stitch cemetery. I have it in my stash....not sure when I will start it.
Love the last stitch cemetery. I have it in my stash....not sure when I will start it.
Nice work on everything!
Nice progress on all of your projects Claudette. I'm glad to read that I am not the last stitcher left that still stitches in hand.
Linda
Fantastic progress!!
You are so funny! I loved the comment about plywood.
Nice progress :)
Very nice progress, and I totally get it regarding aida and frames - the few times I stitch on aida, it's so stiff I can get away with in hand stitching :)
I love all your projects!!!!
Post a Comment