My happy quest to stitch all my stash...
Awesome pattern and start :)
Beautiful design. You don't do things by halves!
Great start. That pattern is gorgeous and is going to amazing when stitched! Looking forward to watching it grow.
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwlovely x
Great new start and I'm glad you are working on the other piece too.
Wow this is going to be a stunning piece.
I have that chart. lol Nice progress on Einstein.Linda
Beautiful chart :-) I love all the light. Great progress on the Einstein one, too!
Gorgeous chart!
Very pretty chart!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awesome pattern and start :)
Beautiful design. You don't do things by halves!
Great start. That pattern is gorgeous and is going to amazing when stitched!
Looking forward to watching it grow.
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
lovely x
Great new start and I'm glad you are working on the other piece too.
Wow this is going to be a stunning piece.
I have that chart. lol Nice progress on Einstein.
Linda
Beautiful chart :-) I love all the light. Great progress on the Einstein one, too!
Gorgeous chart!
Very pretty chart!!!!
Post a Comment