My happy quest to stitch all my stash...
Nice progress on your lovely projects Claudette. I miss going to the beach. I haven't been in a hundred years. lol Are you still working on your huge piece? I think you were doing all of some sports logos.Linda
Nice progress and hope your knee recovers too. I always find there are missing photos when I go to post as well. Good to hear from you!
Beautiful progress on your stitching. Just love the scuba bunny. Beautiful ocean pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks foor writing this
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice progress on your lovely projects Claudette. I miss going to the beach. I haven't been in a hundred years. lol Are you still working on your huge piece? I think you were doing all of some sports logos.
Linda
Nice progress and hope your knee recovers too. I always find there are missing photos when I go to post as well. Good to hear from you!
Beautiful progress on your stitching. Just love the scuba bunny. Beautiful ocean pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks foor writing this
Post a Comment