My start of the day is another My Big Toe design, I changed the color to purple to coordinate with yesterday's start. My plan is to do all three in different shades of purple.
Wonderful progress, Claudette. Hang in there; you'll make it to spring break! LOVE the new start! I'm headed to my LNS tomorrow and will be looking for My Big Toe Designs.
6 comments:
I must say that I love these designs so much I had to look where I can buy them too. Do they only come as charts or can one buy kits too?
Love the saying.
Great start, and is there a more perfect saying for you? :)
I have to have this one. Nice progress on Little Women.
Linda
Wonderful progress, Claudette. Hang in there; you'll make it to spring break! LOVE the new start! I'm headed to my LNS tomorrow and will be looking for My Big Toe Designs.
I love the Little Women chart! Great new start
Post a Comment