My happy quest to stitch all my stash...
I haven't done a project on black before. Every time I see it I think how beautiful it is. The backstitching really makes the Big Bang pop!
You're so close with Big Bang, and the back stitch makes a big difference. Nice start on the new one too!
Love the backstitching on Big Bang. What do you think of the last 2 new shows. Nice start.Linda
Love the Big Bang, it's my favourite TV show! Your white on black looks like it will be stunning.
Love the new start!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I haven't done a project on black before. Every time I see it I think how beautiful it is. The backstitching really makes the Big Bang pop!
You're so close with Big Bang, and the back stitch makes a big difference. Nice start on the new one too!
Love the backstitching on Big Bang. What do you think of the last 2 new shows. Nice start.
Linda
Love the Big Bang, it's my favourite TV show! Your white on black looks like it will be stunning.
Love the new start!!!
Post a Comment