No, not pumpkin spice, haha! Novelty - rumor has it that it's one of the keys to happiness;n maybe that's why I like having a bunch of WIPs - it's always a thrill to pull out an old friend!
This is Promise of Spring by Silver Creek Samplers, I got some more letters done on it:
This was a kit from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine that I never started. I had a church conference this weekend so I brought up a little kit with a dream of finishing it, but hahaha. They're Russian nesting dolls:
This is Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds from the Stitcherhood. I think all she needs is her face and her skirt to be done:
This is the chin of Sugar Skull from Yiota's Cross Stitch:
This is Blackwork Candy Corn from the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue of 2018:
And all the animals are started on the Circus is in Town by Tiny Modernist:
The weather here is turning perfect for stitching, fingers crossed we get more rain this week!






3 comments:
Oh I did those nesting dolls, and if I recall correctly I did them as a Sunday Stitching project, so Church related as well. How funny.
You're so right, variety is the spice of life. And do you have alot of Spice!!! I love all your projects, especially all that sparkly fabric.
Nice variety of projects!
Post a Comment