Monday, October 6, 2025

Happy National Noodle Day!

 Have a bowl of pasta, ramen, chow mein, pho, pancit or good ole macaroni and cheese to celebrate the day! 

Here's a throwback in honor of the day - Noodle Bowl by Crafty Faux (on Etsy)



I've gotten into a rhythm with all the cleanup and the emotional roller coaster of going through all these dead people's junk.  So my cross stitch seems to be back on track - fingers crossed!

Modern Turtle by Yiota's Cross Stitch is getting a flipper started:


I started You are Not Here from Feminist Cross Stitch:




Promise of Spring by Silver Creek Samplers has a few more letters:



and the Paddingtons got some love - at the beach has some water and the beginnings of an inner tube to float in:


and at Paddington Station he has a lot more jacket:









2 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Claudette: You have so many works in progress.
Nice progress on all of them.

Catherine

The Crafty Princess said...

They all look great. I love Paddington. He was such a staple in my childhood. Happy stitching.
x Alicia