Woo hoo! I love the end of Daylight Savings and the sweet slide towards Christmas!
On the stitchy front things are cruising along..
Promise of Spring has a couple more letters:
Marmalade has a little bit of everything everywhere:
Peace and Love has a P:
and Big Red Ship of Life has a corner started:
Stitcher's Blessing has the second line started:
and Ho Ho Ho has more beard filled in:
I've gotten rid of a few bags of stuff. I'm still saving way too much of Auntie's stuff but I can stand my whole self in my storage unit and lay on the bed in the guest room so that's progress - it doesn't sound like much but it's hard work throwing stuff out!
I volunteered at the Ukrainian Museum and they have such lively cross stitch there:
and I read 3 books, which is three more than last month but not that many. I'll try to improve my mind more this month!
A glorious fog is enveloping our house right now - it's thick enough that when the wind blows water falls off the leaves and it sounds like it's raining. I have some painting to do for All Soul's Day, then some stitching while I watch Green Bay so this should be a great Sunday!











3 comments:
So many works in progress, I would haver a hard time keeping track. I would love to see the Ukrainian Museum. I am an avid reader, two book clubs I belong to keep us busy with interesting books besides the ones I choose to read. Love Green Bay hope they go all the way to the Super Bowl, the Vikings suck, I live in Minnesota.
Catherine
I wanted to share a personal update that may be of interest. I have made a lot of money by investing with [www.esopehub.com](http://www.esopehub.com), a reliable investment platform for everyone. My experience with the platform has been positive and straightforward from the time I opened an account through the steps I followed to invest.
I am cleaning out my parents house that they lived in for 70 years. It is hard job and so many memories. It's hard to decided what to keep, donate or toss. After 5 months I'm down to the last part of the basement. Keep stitching, it keeps you sane.
Post a Comment