I really feel like this should be a much bigger holiday!
The Paddingtons are coming along. They came from a booklet of 12 patterns and I started 6 of them and now they're so cute I may need to start the other 6. You know how it is ha ha.
Beach Holiday Paddington has some feet:
Cut and Paste has more of his jacket:
and Bearly Studying has more hat and his feet started:
In other stitching, Chinese Dragon has more sky:
Braver has more flowers and squiggles and lettering:
Brown and Yellow Moth has most of it's wings:
Underwater Kingdom has the big tentacle started:
and Sweet Tea Rex has the T-Rex almost done:
It's supposed to be a hot week here so not sure how much stitchy mojo I'll have. Every year I mean to get one of those mini room air conditioners and every year I don't do it, but I swear it gets hotter and wetter every year!









2 comments:
I agree! Thanks for the heads up😁great progress on your WIPs. I'm working on WIPs myself. It's been hot everywhere it seems.
Hello Claudette: Love chocolate, our neighbor has a chocolate Lab positively adorable, it should be National Chocolate day everyday, yummm.
Nice progress on all your works in progress.
Catherine
Post a Comment