Thursday, November 21, 2024

Nice boring week!

Did nothing this week except watch Midsomer Murders and stitch.  Well, I also joined Bluesky, the new Twitter.  They have a lot of cross stitchers there if you need some enabling!  A nice cold spell has settled in and possible rain this weekend so hoping for more of the same. 

The walls are closing in on Feathered Wings:


And more sky on Dinosaurs - if I wasn't taking pictures I wouldn't know I was getting anywhere, but there really is more blue and lavender on there:





3 comments:

Pamela said...

Rainy days are great for stitching. Looks like you are making good progress.

diamondc said...

Love seeing your progress, I like rainy days for stitching and reading and a bit of a nap.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Feathered Wings is looking gorgeous! I love white on coloured fabric.
Thank you for commenting on my blog recently. I did reply but it pinged back to me saying "incorrect email". Do you have a new one?