This was designed by Faye Walsh (Little Dove Designs) for the July 2020 Issue of CrossStitcher magazine. It's supposed to have a sewing machine charm but the glue gun was what I had, and I consider myself a bit of a gunslinger haha so that's what I went with:
I also got some some more of my swans done this week:
..and some more sky and wing on Dinosaurs:
Lions fans I offer my deepest condolences. That was harder to watch than our loss last week, and that's saying something. There's always next year!
Go Pack Go!




4 comments:
That charm is adorable. Congrats on the finish. Great work on your other projects too.
Nice finish and progress! It's pretty impressive that the Lions made it as far as they did. Good on them!
Nice progress on your stitching.
Love the glue gun charm, so cute.
I am a Packer Backer, the vikings suck, being from Minnesota and having part of my Mother's family from Wisconsin makes me a Packer Backer, I get a lot of hissing from many because I love the Packers.
Have a great week.
Catherine
Great little finish and the charm looks good too.
Post a Comment