Saturday, February 25, 2023

Bilious Birds Finish!

  This is Grave Fellows by Lindy Stitches.  The brownish birds were supposed to be gray, but it was too gray so I switched to something that I thought looked more autumnal but now that it's done it looks a little baby poopy.   It makes me laugh so I guess I'll keep it! My poor birds!



In more uplifting news, Dinosaurs has more sky:


Aliens are sucking up another human:


There's a branch growing through Autumn Meditation:


And my Zinnias are starting to bloom:


We had a break in at my church and had to cancel Ash Wednesday services so I don't feel like my Lent has gotten off to a proper start.  I haven't even decided what to give up.  But it's supposed to be a wonderful rainy weekend so I'm hoping to get more into the spirit.  Who would ever break into a church? Even if you aren't religious you have to know that's some bad juju. The mind boggles.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your Grave Fellows, great progress in your WIPs too.
Shame about the break in, I guess people still think churches keep lots of cash instead of doing everything by card these days! Our church and hall have an alarm system since their last break in.