I can't just sit here watching the news; I'll go crazy. I'm heading to a kitchen on the Polish border to cook for refugees, and then there's a shopping mall they've converted into a shelter where I'll be helping out. If you pray, please add me to your list, and if you don't, I'll take your good thoughts!
The kitchen when they first set it up - the number of meals they've been preparing has really exploded so I don't know what it's looking like now, I just know it's outdoors and we're boxing up most of the meals to send to different churches and halls that are housing refugees, and also passing out to people as they cross the border.
I have actually gotten some stitching done, but it's packed up and ready to see the world with me!
5 comments:
Good for you! We all feel so helpless, but you have taken an enormous step to do something. If you can, please keep us posted about how things are and what you are seeing and doing. I wish you the best.
God Bless you I wish I could go myself, thank-you for your dedication for helping the people of the Ukraine, it is so sad what is being done to them.
God Bless Poland for helping and any other country that is taking in refugees.
Be safe
Catherine
Good luck and stay safe!!
I'm in awe of you! That's an enormous decision to travel halfway across the world to help the refugees. Please keep us informed as and when you are able. Best wishes to you and your fellow volunteers.
Wow, that's a big decision. I hope you are keeping safe and supporting the people who need your help. Do you speak Polish?
Post a Comment